Wednesday 21 July 2010

This is want we also did on Wednesday and we also want on GarageBand to make an advert and the we watched a film =.



What did I do for Drama in the City


THE LIST OF THINGS I DID IN DRAMA IN THE CITY


  • List of food
  • Sandwiches
  • Drinks
  • I made sandwiches, the drinks
  • I also got the tickets of people I also


PLANNING

We had to find out what think we had to buy like if we need all ASDA or like brand names but we had to get the cheeps things so that was probable the ASDA own thinks so we got different types of bread like best of both. and most of thing where ASDA own think as it would be cheep. The we had to do make the sandwich and we put ham and cheese in it and lots of other thing the we had to pure loads of drinks in so plastic cups.


PREPARATION

We had to make a list of food and how much t would cost all together and then we gave it to mr penn and he went and got the the things for us.


ACTUAL PERFORMANCES

On the Actual day we made a lot of sandwich and lots of drinks .

when people stared to come then me and Jess were getting the tickets and getting people to seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment